Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You Gotta Put in the Work

I was perusing the old comments and came upon the following "Anonymous" comment, requesting more stories about Bad Jim...

Anonymous said...
Bad Jim seems like the only one with a sense of direction. He also seems to take a lot of unwarranted abuse; then again, born leaders often do. Sounds like a great guy to me. Let's hear some more Bad Jim stories.


Without dipping into the endless reserves, there are no stories to tell of Bad Jim; he has simply fallen off the map. You don't get stories written about your running when you sit on your duff eating Cheetos, you have to put in the work.

In other news, Tweety and I were thinking that this weekend's run (Sunday) should be in full RRF uniform. If you were in attendance at Lea's house a few weeks back you should have been provided with your uniform. Bad Jim, judging by your dress for the Honorable Judge's Birthday Run, you'll probably already be just fine. And folks, let's keep those uniforms crisp and unstained.

That sun feels good on my ass,
JSA

1 comment:

Todd said...

I don't think it's the dust on his uniform he needs to "brush off", but you're probably right. Well, it was nice knowing him last winter.

Hmm, I don't know that I've ever done Brodie Mtn. Maybe I did, I'm navigationally challenged. Count me in.

P.S. I have some stains on my uniform that I just can't see to wash out. I tried everything, including flipping it inside out and now it's just stained all over. I hear machine washing is popular these days, does that work?